How To Reset Your Apple ID Easily
When you forget your Apple ID or Password, it becomes hard to access your iCloud files or download anything from the App Store or iTunes. There are several steps to follow to reset your Apple ID.
In this article guide, we will show you the steps to follow to reset your Apple ID. Kindly follow this article to reset your Apple ID easily.
Table of Contents
How To Reset Your Apple ID On iPhone/iPad
To successfully reset your Apple ID on your iPhone/iPad, follow the steps below;
- Go to Settings on your iPhone/iPad.
- After opening the Settings, scroll down to iCloud.
- Then tap on Forgot Apple ID or Password?
- Type your Apple ID and click Next if you forgot the password.
- Click on Forgot your Apple ID if you forgot the Apple ID.
- Now you have to enter your full name and details.
- Then answer your security questions to receive your Apple ID.
How To Reset Apple Password Via Email
This approach only works if you have a validated recovery email or a set of security questions set up for your Apple account.
Below are the steps to follow to reset your Apple Password via email.
- On your web browser, go to iforgot.apple.com
- Enter your Apple ID when you see an option indicating Enter your Apple ID.
- Then tap in my password.
- Then click on the Next button.
- After that, you will be provided with two options. You have to click on ‘Get an email’ to receive the account reset instructions on your recovery email.
- In case you have security questions that you have set up, click on “Answer Security Questions” to recover your account right there on the website.
When you forget your Apple ID or Password, it becomes hard to access your iCloud files or download anything from the App Store or iTunes. In this article, we have shown the steps you can follow to easily reset your Apple ID.