How to Download & Use Jiji App in Ghana – One of the top market apps in Ghana is the Jiji app and Jiji has also grown to become a household name in Ghana as many Ghanaians prefer to purchase their goods from there.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the app and how you can successfully install and use it to buy things in Ghana.
Jiji is one of the top African online marketplaces and it is noted to offer a space for the exchange of goods and services between buyers and sellers.
As of January 2018, it had over 800,000 listings, drew over 160,000 sellers, and had 7 million unique users each month looking for deals on vehicles, home goods, mobile phones, cosmetics, toys, pets, livestock, electronics, services, and most recently jobs by searching job openings.
Jiji was established in 2014 by Anton Wolyansky, the CEO of the business, in Lagos, Nigeria. Jiji launched the Jiji blog initiative in the fall of 2015, offering readers news, tips, and information on business, technology, entertainment, and lifestyle.
The Jiji app is available on both iOS and Android devices.
How to download the Jiji App
Downloading the Jiji app is not a difficult thing and it is prudent to indicate that it can be done within a few minutes provided your internet connection is stable.
The first you must do before you download the Jiji app is to have an Android or iOS operating device. If you have none of the said devices, there is no way you can download the app.
To download the Jiji app do the following;
- Go to your phone’s app store (Google Play Store on Android devices and Apple App Store on iOS devices)
- In the search bar, type, Jiji and this will display the Jiji app for you.
- Proceed to locate the download icon and tap on it for it to download
- After the download, it will install on your device and you can start using it.
How to use the Jiji App in Ghana
Using the Jiji app in Ghana is also very straightforward. You do not need any sophisticated technicalities to use the app. To use the app, just do the following;
- After the app has been installed on your device, open it.
- You will be required to log in if you already have an account, however, if you have no account, you can proceed to register
- After the registration, locate the search bar and type in what you are looking for and hit the search button.
- Once you do this, the product from different vendors will be displayed for you. One thing about Jiji is that you can set the locate to suit your location. Additionally, since there are several vendors, you will also have the chance to compare prices.
- If you decide on which vendor you want to transact business with, just tap on the product as this will bring out the details of the vendor and you can connect to him or her.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.