How To Check BVN Details Online
Checking your BVN number without the proper tools or knowledge about where to check it can be quite hectic.
One of the crucial financial information is the BVN. BVN is an eleven (11) digit number commercial banks issue to every bank account holder upon registration. It is a unique number which means two people cannot have the same BVN.
You can check your BVN details online in case you forget about it and this guide brings you exactly just that.
Table of Contents
How to Verify your Bank Verification Number online
Go through the procedures stated below to verify your Bank Verification Number online:
- Type in your correct BVN and Date of Birth
- Tap on the search icon
- Choose the method of payment that is convenient for you
- Go ahead and pay the requested amount and proceed
- The information will be accurately shown on your screen
Checking your BVN with USSD Code
You can use this shortcode to know your BVN details online when you forget about it. This code is dialed on the sim card you registered your BVN with and not any other sim card. To make sure everything goes through, you have to possess up to 20naira on your active line
- Simply dial *565*0# on your phone.
- Your BVN number will be displayed no matter the network or bank you used to register.