How To Buy UCC Undergraduate Admission Voucher
Do you want to apply for the University of Cape Coast, UCC Undergraduate admission online? Well, then this article is useful for you as it provides you more insights on where and how to buy UCC Undergraduate admission Voucher.
This voucher is a requirement in the online application process. Applicants will therefore need this to successfully apply for UCC undergraduate admission online. For full details, kindly read this article to the very end.
If you have already bought an admission voucher, you can skip this article, and read on how to apply for admission Online here. Otherwise, continue reading this article for more details on how to purchase the voucher.
- Read Also: How To Apply For KNUST Admission Online
Table of Contents
Buy UCC Undergraduate Admission Voucher
Applicants who wish to apply for University of Cape Coast Admission Online must, first of all, purchase a UCC Admission Voucher for the online application process.
Below are the sales centers for the Purchase of Application Form:
1. All Branches of GCB Bank Ghana Ltd.
2. All Branches of Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Ghana Ltd.
3. All Branches of Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd.
4. All Branches of Consolidated Bank
5. All Branches of Prudential Bank Ltd.
6. All Branches of GT Bank
7. All branches of ARB APEX Bank and All Rural and Community Banks
8. All branches of Republic Bank
9. Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast
10. All Regional and major District Offices of Ghana Post
11. University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra
Applicants applying outside Ghana ( including Ghanaian applicants) will have to make payment by VISA Card and have their E-Vouchers PINs sent to their email addresses to enable them to complete their applications online.
This is to inform applicants to use an active email account to have access to the voucher that will be sent to them.
In conclusion, these are the details of where and how to buy the University of Cape Coast, UCC Undergraduate admission Voucher. For more information, click here.