How To Apply Presbyterian College of Education Admission Online
Check out the steps on how to apply for Presbyterian College of Education Admission online as provided below. In this article, I’ll show you how to obtain College admission Voucher, and also apply for Presbyterian College of Education admission online.
How to Buy College Admission Voucher
To start the online admission process, applicants will have to buy admission voucher. Applicants can obtain one from any branch of Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited. You can also use the Short Code to buy the voucher.
All you have to do is to have enough balance on your mobile wallet (MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, AirtelTigo Money, Zeepay Mobile Money, GCB G-Money, and Glo Money) that can be used to authorize payment.
You can dial the short code *924*8# on all mobile networks and follow the prompt. For more details on how to buy College admission Voucher, click here.
Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address – admission.coeportal.edu.gh
Presbyterian College of Education Admission Online
Below are the complete guide on how to apply for Presbyterian College of Education admission online. Applicants are required to follow this set of instructions to help them successfully apply for admission through the College Portal.
To get started:
1. Visit the College Admission Portal: https://admission.coeportal.edu.gh/default.aspx
2. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
3. Click ‘Login’ to start applying.
4. Fill the Application form and supply all required details, as well as attaching a passport picture.
5. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
6. Click the ‘Preview’ button to do any of the following:
- Click the ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
- Click the ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form for the option of coming back at a later time to edit.
- Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application.
- After clicking on ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’, click ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
7. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Application Form Number shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
8. Click on the ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
9. Each Applicant is required to print two copies of each of his/her confirmation pages and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to the College of Education applied to. Failure to do so means the application won’t be processed
10. Quote your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelope.
Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
Please note the following:
1. Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
2. Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
3. After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slip(s) (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to The Principal of the applicant’s first College of choice.
4. Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
5. Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
6. Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
In conclusion, these are the details on how to apply for Presbyterian College of Education admission online. For more information on how to apply for College admission in Ghana, click here.