This article focuses on how prospective applicants can apply for the University of Cape Coast, UCC Sandwich Undergraduate Admission Online. Before getting started, applicants will need to purchase an admission voucher. If you haven’t done that yet, check out the sale centers here.
Applicants will need this voucher to start the online application process. For more details, kindly read to the end of this article.
Read Also: How To Apply For Valley View University Admission
Apply For UCC Sandwich Undergraduate Admission Online
After purchasing the E-Voucher, applicants are informed to go to the nearest CoDE Study Centre Coordinators to assist them in filling the forms online. You may also follow these procedures to successfully apply online:
1. Visit University of Cape Coast (UCC) Portal: https://apply.ucc.edu.gh
2. Enter your Login credentials
3. Click the “Login” button to start applying
4. Fill out the Application form with correct and accurate information
5. Attach all required documents and passport pictures.
6. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 20KB in size
7. Click the ‘Preview’ or ‘Accept’ button. Click on the “Edit” button to modify your application.
8. Click the “Save and Continue Later” button to save your application form with the option of Coming back at a later time to edit
9. Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application
10. Click the ‘Print’ button to Print Confirmation Page.
11. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will be required to use your Reference Number shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
12. Once everything is done, click on ‘Log out‘
You are finally done applying. That is how easy to apply for the University of Cape Coast University admission online.
Each Applicant is required to:
1. Print two (2) copies of each of his/her confirmation page
2. Attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to The Deputy Registrar, Division of Academic Affairs, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast.
3. Quote your Application Reference Number on the envelope.
Read Also: How To Apply For KNUST Undergraduate Admission
SUBMIT APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS
Once you have completed the online application process kindly take note of the following:
1. The Confirmation Page should be printed and submitted together with photocopies of certificates, results slips/transcripts to the coordinator soon after submitting online. Application numbers should be quoted when communicating with the College.
2. Application forms that do not have photocopies of certificates, results slips/final GPA of transcripts will not be processed.
3. Keep photocopies of the confirmation page and receipt with pin and serial numbers for reference purposes.
4. No change of Programme will be allowed after submission of the application online. Applicants are therefore advised to read the requirements carefully before selecting a program.
5. Foreign applicants will pay their fees in US Dollars.
6. All applicants are required to provide the following information on the large EMS envelope:
- application reference number
- names in full, no abbreviations accepted
- study/examination Centre
- contact number
- programme – which should be handwritten.
7. Applicants should ensure that all WASSCE/SSSCE results are verified.
In conclusion, these are the comprehensive steps on how to apply for the University of Cape Coast, UCC Sandwich Undergraduate Admission Online. For more information, click here.