Do you want to apply for Central University admission online? Well, take a few minutes of your time and read this article to the end as I explain to you all the various steps needed to successfully apply for admission.
Applying for Central University admission online has not been that difficult. All you need to do is to make some requirements read
Read Also: How To Apply For GIMPA Admission Online
Apply For Central University Admission Online
Here are the details on how to apply for Central University Admission. These include a link to where an applicant can purchase a Voucher, a set of instructions to follow when applying both online and paper applications, and other relevant information.
To Apply Online:
Applicants may apply online by clicking http://online.central.edu.gh to buy an E-voucher for GH100.00 (for Ghanaian applicants) or the cedi equivalent of US 100.00 (for foreign applicants) at Ecobank branches.
Once obtained the Voucher (which includes the Serial Number and PIN):
1. Logon to this: http://online.central.edu.gh
2. Enter your Serial Number and PIN
3. Click on the “Login” button
4. Follow the steps by filling out all the required fields
5. Upload the necessary supporting documents (Read the general overview of the online instructions provided below)
6. Check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
1. DOCUMENTS NEEDED
Applicants will need the following documents in the online application process:
- Passport picture (size of picture should not be more than 2M)
- Your Educational Certificates and Transcript
2. FORM 1 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
a. Complete all details on the form.
b. Upload your passport picture – make sure the picture is the required size (i.e. 2M; read instructions on form). Your picture will be displayed when you click on Save and Continue, which will send you to FORM 2. You can return to FORM 1 to view the picture or continue to complete the form.
Read Also: How To Apply For Ashesi University Admission Online
3. FORM 2 – EXAMINATIONS PAGE
a. Complete details of your Examination Results (NON-WAEC is for Diploma and other Professional Qualifications).
b. Complete details on your Educational Background
c. Complete details on Work Experience if any; You have to attach your CV on Page 3.
d. Complete details of Your Contact Person
e. Complete details of Miscellaneous. (Please take note, you can drag a box by clicking the tip (i.e. click on the 3 lines at the bottom of the box) to see all your entries).
f. Programme Selection (VERY IMPORTANT): Select in ascending order your Entry Mode, Campus, Session, and the Programme to study. You will have to select the Entry Mode in order to be able to select the others.
Read Also: How To Apply & Study UCC Undergraduate Programmes
4. FORM 3 – UPLOAD DOCUMENTS
Upload all the relevant documents (Certificates, CV, Transcripts, Referee form, Passport Page (foreign applicants)) that matter to your application.
Applicants are to note that their file size should not exceed 500kb. If your file is larger than 500kb, you will not be able to upload the file.
5. FORM 4 – SUBMIT APPLICATION
Applicants can submit the Online Application only when they have completed all entries on the forms.
Please note the following:
1. Applicants will be required to:
2. Upload their 2 passport size photographs, certificates/ Results slips
3. All Online applicants are required to present original copies of their supporting documents to the Admissions office before semester registration will be allowed.
4. Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BUT CAN NOT BE EDITED
In conclusion, these are the details on how to apply for Central University admission online. For more details, click here.