As a text field (rather than a date), HubSpot’s default contact birthday attribute cannot be used effectively in Workflows or other tools. Although you may utilize a custom date property anywhere in the system by creating one.
You can find a step-by-step tutorial for using a date-focused Birthday property in HubSpot in this post.
Hubspot is an American software product developer and marketer who specializes in inbound marketing, sales, and customer support software. Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah established Hubspot in 2006.
To provide tools for customer relationship management, social media marketing, content management, lead generation, online analytics, search engine optimization, live chat, and customer support, it offers these products and services. HubSpot also delivers workshops and consulting services to help businesses increase profit and return on investment.
How to create a date property in HubSpot
- Open your HubSpot account and click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Properties.
- Navigate to the Select an object dropdown menu and click Contact properties.
- Click Create property.
- Fill in Object type, Group, and Label and click Next.
How To Add Birthday Field To Hubspot
Keep track of the birthdays of your contacts by including a birthday field in your Hubspot account. It’s also a good approach to wish them a happy birthday in a special way. How to add a birthday field to Hubspot is as follows:
- After logging in, select the “Contacts” option from the Hubspot menu.
- Select “Create Custom Field” from the menu.
- Type “Birthday” in the “Field Name” field.
- Choose “Date” from the “Field Type” drop-down box.
- Select “Create Field” from the menu.
Viewing the profiles of your contacts will now display your birthdate field. Simply select the “Edit” button next to a contact’s name and insert the date using the format mm/dd/yyyy.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.