How to Activate Fingerprint on Tecno Spark Go Plus [Pros & Cons]
Do you want to learn how to activate Fingerprint on Tecno Spark Go Plus? Below is a step-by-step guide on how to enable this feature on your phone. I have also included in this article the benefits and the downside of using this feature.
To activate the fingerprint sensor on your Tecno Spark Go Plus, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Settings” app on your device.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Security” option.
- Tap on the “Fingerprint” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your fingerprint. This may include setting a backup screen lock method, such as a PIN or pattern, in case the fingerprint sensor is not able to recognize your fingerprint.
Once you have set up your fingerprint, you can use it to unlock your device, sign in to apps and websites, and authorize payments and other actions.
Table of Contents
Pros of using Fingerprint on Tecno Spark Go Plus
There are several benefits to using a fingerprint sensor to unlock your Tecno Spark Go Plus and to perform other actions:
- Convenience: With a fingerprint sensor, you don’t have to remember a complex password or PIN, or enter it every time you want to unlock your device.
- Speed: Fingerprint sensors are generally faster than other types of screen locks, such as PINs or patterns, so you can access your device more quickly.
- Security: A fingerprint sensor can provide an extra layer of security for your device, as it is difficult for someone else to impersonate your fingerprint.
- Privacy: Using a fingerprint sensor can be more private than using other types of screen locks, as you don’t have to enter a password or PIN in front of others.
- Versatility: Many devices with fingerprint sensors, including the Tecno Spark Go Plus, allow you to use your fingerprint for a variety of actions beyond just unlocking the device, such as signing in to apps and websites, and authorizing payments and other actions.
Cons of using Fingerprint on Tecno Spark Go Plus
There are a few potential drawbacks to using a fingerprint sensor on your Tecno Spark Go Plus:
- Limited options: If you don’t want to use a fingerprint sensor, you may not have any other options for unlocking your device. Some devices may offer other types of screen locks, such as a PIN or pattern, but others may not.
- False rejections: In some cases, the fingerprint sensor may not recognize your fingerprint, leading to a “false rejection.” This can be frustrating if it happens frequently.
- False acceptances: In rare cases, the fingerprint sensor may recognize the wrong fingerprint as yours, leading to a “false acceptance.” This could potentially allow someone else to access your device or perform actions on your behalf.
- Wear and tear: Over time, the fingerprint sensor may become less accurate due to wear and tear on the sensor or on your fingerprint. This may require you to reset or re-enroll your fingerprint.
- Limited to one finger: Some fingerprint sensors, including those on the Tecno Spark Go Plus, are only able to recognize one fingerprint. This means you can only use a single finger to unlock your device or perform other actions.