Facebook Video Download Chrome Extension, How To Use It
Facebook is a great platform for all types of material, and occasionally we wish to store or share a video with our colleagues or loved ones when we realise they are educative or hilarious.
Unfortunately, there is no direct download alternative, and the majority of sharing and downloading options keep the content in your account, which is not very practical.
In this situation, understanding how to download Facebook videos on Chrome is essential. The Facebook video downloader for Chrome is useful in this situation.
Table of Contents
A well-liked Chrome plugin for downloading Facebook videos is Savefrom.net. It is an addon that mostly focuses on Facebook video downloads but also functions on other networks such as:
Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
To acquire the highest resolution possible, you can download high-quality videos in resolutions as high as 4K and as low as 360p. Also , you may also instantly download any Facebook video that has been converted to MP3 format.
The Chrome Extension is considerably more practical and simpler to use. As you peruse or browse any Facebook contents, it automatically recognizes Facebook videos. It doesn’t matter if you are signed in in your Facebook accoun, or even if you don’t have one whatsoever. You don’t need to search for and copy video URLs like you would when utilizing websites or apps to download Facebook videos.
How to Download Any Video Using Our Chrome Extension
An explanation of how to save your videos from the Facebook Video Extension to your own device is provided below.
- Click on Add to Chrome on the FBDOWN Video Downloader addon page.
- The extension with a tiny blue logo will be attached to the Chrome Extensions bar when the installation is finished.
- In case the extension is not pinned, you can access a drop-down menu by clicking the Chrome Extension button in the top upper right of the Extension bar.
- If you want to download a video that you see on Facebook or another website, tap on the addon.
- select the video resolution (Normal or HD).
- To begin the download, select Download video.Y
- You can also use the “Other Websites” option rather than the Facebook tab to download videos from other online platforms.
- If the video pops up rather than downloading, perform a right-click on the link and select “Save as…” to get the video to be downloaded.
Since FBDOWN will evaluate the movie and give you the highest possible video and sound quality while also ensuring your security, it does not permit straight downloads from the extension.