The National Teaching Council (NTC) Licensure Exams is made to access teachers on required qualification before granting a teaching certificate to an individual to become a teacher in Ghana.
I believe you are here because you want to know how to purchase your NTC voucher using Mobile Money at ease.
In our today’s latest article, I would like to educate you on how to purchase your National Teaching Council Licensure Exam Voucher code using Mobile Money in Ghana.
What Is NTC?
The National Teaching Council is mandated by the Education Act 2008 (Act 778), section 9 to improve professional standing and status of teachers and to license and register teachers in Ghana.
NTC Registration Voucher Fees
- Fresh candidates are to pay (GHS 280.00) as registration fees
- Students who have a Re-sit are to pay GHS 150.00 for one (1) Re-sit paper
- Candidates who have two (2) Re-sit papers are to pay GHS 250.00.
- Candidates Re-sitting for all the three (3) papers are to pay GHS 280.00
You are about to pay GHS 280 as 2021 exam registration Fee to NTC. The NTC Voucher Fee costs GHS 280 only.
After getting to know what NTC means, let’s get to know how you can make purchase for your NTC Voucher code using either MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, AirtelTigo Money, GBC G-Money or Zeepay.
How to Buy NTC Exams Registration Vouchers Online Through Mobile Money Shortcode
You are welcome to Teachers Licensure Exam Fee payment service, follow the steps below to make purchase for your NTC voucher using Mobile Money (MoMo).
Buy NTC Fresh Registration Voucher
- Dial *772*51 on all networks
- Choose option 1 — for Fresh Candidate
- Enter your full name
- Choose the option 1 — for Mobile Wallet
- Choose your fee and make payment
- Press 1 to confirm
- Authorize the transaction from the response
Buy NTC Resit Registration Voucher
- Dial *772*51# on all networks
- Choose the option 2 — for Re-sit Registration
- Enter your full name
- Select your fee to make payment
- Tap the option 1 to confirm your fee
- You will now receive an instant response to authorize the transaction
After successful payment from your MoMo wallet, your PIN and Serial Number will be sent to you via SMS.
Now, you can log onto the GTLE Portal to apply for your NTC Examination 2021.
Enter your e-voucher Serial number and PIN
It’s very useful to keep your PIN and Serial Number secured after registration for your licensure examination for further use after your examination.
This is how easier it is to buy NTC licensure registration voucher using Mobile Money 2021 in Ghana.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News