How To Buy Items And Pay With MTN Mobile Money On Jumia Ghana
Technology has advanced and shaped our shopping lifestyles, helping us to sit from the comfort of our homes and shop for a desired product from any of the online stores or e-commerce websites and get it delivered.
Jumia has made shopping much easier Ghana and Ghanaians are comfortable with shopping online and pay with MTN Mobile Money for anything ranging from electronic gadgets to clothing online and much more.
If you are using any of the Mobile Money services in Ghana, Jumia also has Jumia Pay that allows Jumia users to download and load money — to be able to buy things and pay without Mobile money or bank account.
In this article guide, I will like to brief you about how to make order on Jumia Ghana and pay with MTN Mobile Money wallet.
Create A Jumia Account
I have a full article guide that will teach you about how to create an account on Jumia Ghana. Follow and learn how to easily create your Jumia account within some couple of minutes.
- Open Jumia.com.gh
- Create a user account by clicking Register/Create account
- Fill the forms and fill-in your correct shipping address (any means of address to get your items delivered to)
Login To Your Account And Make Order
After creating account on Jumia, you are now left with how to login to your user account.
- Visit Jumia.com.gh and click on login
- Login with your username and password
How To Make Order From Jumia Ghana
After successful creation of your Jumia account and being able to login, let us now take a look at how to make order and pay with MTN Mobile money as well.
- Login to your account
- Search for the product you want to order from Jumia
- Select your preferred items and add to your card on Jumia
- Click on the ‘Shopping cart’ at the top right
- Click on ‘Complete order’
- Check and verify your shipping address and be sure that is the correct one.
- Select your delivery method (This can be pickup at the Jumia shop or Home delivery by dispatch)
- Click on Proceed To Payment
- Select your Payment Method. Eg. Jumia Pay/Mobile Money
- Choose Mobile Money and select the MTN Mobile Money
- Enter your MTN Mobile Money number
Now, Jumia Ghana would love to get approval from MTN Ghana with MTN Mobile Money — before making deductions for item (s) you wish to purchase. Kindly follow the steps below to know how to approve MTN Mobile Money transaction for Jumia Ghana.
How To Approve MTN Mobile Money Payment to Jumia Ghana
You are required to confirm your MTN Mobile Money following the prompt. If there’s no prompt that comes, just follow the guide below.
- Dial the MTN Mobile Money short code, *170#
- Select option 6 — My Wallet
- Select option 3 — My Approvals
- Enter your MTN MoMo PIN Code to proceed
- Authorize the Jumia transaction and proceed
There will be a confirmation sent to you via SMS and email address confirming — your transaction has gone through.
If you still find any challenge, kindly make use of the comment box below and let’s get back to you for more discussion.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.